Monday, October 3, 2022

Marvelous Monday DSD edition!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope the air is getting cooler for you! We have highs in the low 80's for the rest of the week which is a much needed break from the 90's with a heat index in the triple digits. I am sorry for the lack of  game last week. I was keeping up with all of my kids being home while the hubby was still working during the storm. My heart goes out to the west coast of Florida. They have a long road ahead of them to recover. 

_______________________________________

It's one of the great sales weekend in the Digi world! It's DSD week! Connie has sooo many releases and sales until Thursday! 

Grab the latest in the Life Chronicled Series

Life Chronicled: The End of An Era

Most of Connie's awesome products are on sale! 



Make sure you have #2022 October in your stash!


_______________________________________________

Kelly made you this cluster!
Have an amazing week!
~Shellby~

No comments: