Thursday, September 22, 2022

Thursday Wrap-Up + FREEBIE

What pops into your head when you think of the word "bayou?"  There is beauty in the bayou that is not found anywhere else.  Now, I can't personally say that I've seen the beauty up close and personal.  My allergic reaction to mosquito bites has me living vicariously through other people's photos.  I have some co-workers who are from Louisiana and they have shared some of their photos with me and I'm entranced by the way some of the trees have survived.  Their root systems are amazing!  Do you have some photos that are begging to be shared from the bayou?  Connie's Outdoors: Swamp would be the perfect kit to get those photos out of your hard drive and into your scrapbooks!  Of course this kit is great for many other layouts off theme as well.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I'll be back tomorrow with a look at this week's new release to kick off your weekend. As you head off to today's adventures, here is a beautiful cluster freebie from CTM Kelly made with Connie's kit "Resolute."


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

No comments: