Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sneak Peek Sunday, Outdoors: Swamp, and a FREEBIE

Good afternoon, Connie fans!  I hope today has started off with a lot of joy for all of you.  My family and I enjoyed a good morning at church and now we're all off in our respected corners trying to get things ready for the upcoming week.  I have a look at what Connie will be releasing later this week for you today.


It looks like Connie has Fall on her mind much like the rest of us!  Swing back by on Friday to see the full reveal and some inspiration from Connie's CT with this collection.

Connie just released Outdoors: Swamp over the weekend.  Have you taken a look at this kit?  The critter elements alone are worth picking this kit up!



The Ginger Scraps Bake Sale has a couple more days to go.  If you missed this Kit, Word Art, or Template pack, this is the best time to pick them up for only $1 each!




I love the elegance that #2020 September has!  What is your favorite part of this kit?

Well, I have a "to do" list that isn't exactly sitting quietly next to me that I better get to.  I can feel my anxiety creeping in that I haven't at least finished this one task for work.  I think once I have that done I'll be able to go rest for just a bit before we head back to church.  I'll leave you with this lovely quick page freebie from CTM Kelly created with LC: Deeply Rooted.  Enjoy!


~Susan~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really appreciated the GingerScraps birthday sales, as the Canadian dollar is not great right now. Also, the 2$ Tuesdays are great for international customers. Thanks, again!

marlah24 said...

Thanks!