Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sneak Peek, Design-versary, Autumn Allure, and a FREEBIE

Today I have quite a bit of news from Connie to share with you.  So, pull up a chair, get comfy, and let's get started with this week's sneak peek.


I love the colors and the beautiful elements that I can already see in this peek!  I think this is going to be a favorite for the month of October.  I'll have the full reveal on Friday when this releases.

Connie's Designer-versary is here and she's celebrating with all her fans with a fabulous 50% off sale!!


The last thing I want to show you is the newest release from Connie called Autumn Allure.  This is beautiful Fall themed collection that I think many of you are going to love!

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls


I hope you have a splendid Sunday and that you have a wonderful week ahead of you.  Here is a stunning cluster freebie from CTM Kelly made with Resolute just for you blog visitors.  We share a freebie almost everyday made with Connie's kits and we enjoy spreading the love so tell your scrapbooking friends about Connie's blog!


~Susan~

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the rich colours in Autumn Allure and Kelly's cluster is lovely. Thank you !

Susan said...

Thank you for leaving your comment, Tracey. I love the rich colors in Autumn Allure as well. I think it will make for some lovely card fronts and layouts.