Friday, September 2, 2022

Fields of Gold {NEW}, LC: Creativity, + FREEBIE

 

I gave you a glimpse of today's new release on Sunday and I have to say this one is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  Definitely a favorite of this season.  The color combination just calls to me and makes my heart full of happiness. Here is this month's My Memories Exclusive collection from Connie Prince, Fields of Gold.

The payment portal is now up & running at My Memories- happy shopping!


Here is a closer look at all the lovely packs you can get in the convenient bundle.




This collection is full of possibilities!  What will you make with it?

Yesterday kicked off the September Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale and Connie's Life Chronicled: Creativity is just waiting on you to pick it up and show off all your skills!



This is shaping up to be a wonderful long weekend. Do you have any special plans?  I'm hoping to get some time to get creative and make some card fronts and get them printed to have on hand to jot a pick me up note here and there for my teaching team. These two newest releases are just begging to be used!  Other than that, I'll probably be found at my piano practicing for an upcoming wedding that I've been asked to play for.  One of the pieces that the couple has requested is a bit challenging and they asked for it to be played "at an up tempo pace."  I'm not sure they know what they are asking for but I'm working on at least being able to play the piece a little faster than normal.

For your blog freebie today, I have a bright and fun Quick Page made with #2022 July by CTM Theresa!


Have a fabulous Friday!

~Susan~

No comments: