Friday, September 30, 2022

DSD 2022 Sale, #2022 October {NEW}, and a DSD Flash Sale + FREEBIE

I have been buried under a mountain of work for my teaching job with my 6th grade Choir's first concert happening next week and I totally missed that this is DSD weekend!  How lucky I am that it's our "bye week" for football AKA Marching season so tonight I can play around with my scrapping buddies!  We do have the first marching contest of the season on Saturday so I won't be able to stay up too late but I can hop into the forums to see if there are any chats or events going on that I can take part in. What are your plans for DSD weekend?

Connie has a special sale happening in celebration of DSD Weekend!  It's a great time to take advantage and clear your wish list while saving a bundle!


I have the pleasure of unveiling this week's new release today, #2022 October! I thought the colors in Autumn Allure were rich, but I think that #2022 October may be even richer and it's ticking all the boxes in a mega collection that is on my "must have" list!


Here is a closer look at all the packs in this collection.

Ginger Scraps |DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls


In addition to the DSD Sale, Connie has a few more special sale events at DSS for this weekend!


Today's freebie is from CTM Deb R created with today's new release, #2022 October.  Enjoy!


Have a fabulous Friday!

~Susan~

No comments: