Thursday, August 4, 2022

Week Round Up + FREEBIE

Have you ever had a moment where you stopped and wondered where in the world the week has gone?  That's me at the moment.  I feel like I've been on a fast moving freight train this week and there weren't any stops once I got on the train.  However, the weekend is in sight!  Today we'll take one last look at the new release from last week and the special Ginger Scraps Buffet Collection that are on sale through today.

The August 2022 Buffet collection from Connie is Life Chronicled: At Home!  Have you check out this sweet collection yet?   There are so many precious elements in this kit and I love the Mixed Media pages!  Connie has brought back including a pocket card pack in the bundle and the page edges are another favorite of mine.


#2022 August is full of adorable elements ready to take on all of your end of Summer tales.  What's your favorite element from this collection?




I hope you have been inspired today by Connie's Creative Team's layouts.  I know I have seen some things that are getting the gears turning.  Now for the time to put them into action.

Here is your freebie from Connie's CT for today!


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

No comments: