Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sunday Sneak Peek + FREEBIE

This week is going to be a super busy one around my house with school starting on Thursday for three of us and trying to get our middle child set for college at the same time.  It's crazy how fast the summer went!  How's your week shaping up?

Here is a look at the brand new products coming your way at the end of this week from Connie.


I'm looking forward to sharing these with you!  Be sure to check back on Friday to see the full reveals.

_____________

This week Connie had the My Memories Exclusive collection, Carnival Fun, ready for you. The Big Top is waiting on you!



_____________

There's a super special sale happening at My Memories!  Check out the Dollar Days Sale!


_____________

I hope you have a spectacular Sunday ahead to kick off a great week.  Here is your freebie from Connie's fabulous CTM Theresa!


~Susan~

No comments: