Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sneak Peek Sunday

I've already seen a glimpse of this week's upcoming new releases and let me just say there are some pretty awesome kits on their way!  Here is a sneak peek at one of them.


I am looking forward to getting creative with this collection!  The sunflowers and colors speak to my soul.  Until then, I have this past week's new release #2022 September to play with.



Connie's Creative Team has been having fun with this collection already.   Here are a few of their layouts for your Sunday creative inspiration.


Thank you to the two anonymous fans who let me know that I accidentally posted the same freebie twice last week.  It definitely wasn't done on purpose but at least it was a good freebie!  I'll work on doing better this week.  Speaking of freebies, here is your freebie for today, a festive fall cluster from CTM Kelly made with Paint Chips: Pumpkin!


Have a fabulous creative kick off to this week!

~Susan~

No comments: