Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday Sneak Peek

I spy with my little eye...

Something adorable on the horizon coming our way from Connie later this week!  Here's your sneak peek at the upcoming new release!


The moose and wolf have caught my attention.  I'm looking forward to showing you the full reveal later this week.

_________________________

Connie had two releases last week.  Paint Chips: Ruby has a classically beautiful look that is begging to be added to your scrapping stash.

Ginger ScrapsDSSMy MemoriesScrap Girls 


The second new release was the July 2022 Template Bundle.  I love seeing Connie's templates in action with her kits.  It always amazes me how different the same template looks with different kits.  My favorites are the White Space templates but I'm also loving the Full Circle set at the moment.




I'll be back on Tuesday with a look at what Connie has in the take $2 Tuesday Sale.  Enjoy your week and look for joy in the little things! 

Blog Freebie


~Susan~

No comments: