Friday, July 22, 2022

Outdoors: Fishing {NEW} & Christmas In July Sale

Oh my!  I'm so sorry for being late with this post.  I've been at curriculum development meetings all week and somehow I got lost in my schedule and thought today was Saturday.  I just realized about 10 minutes ago that it's actually Friday and I hadn't made Connie's new release post ahead of  time like I normally do. Last week Connie kicked off a series of kits based on things related to the outdoors.  Today's new release is tackling all things fishing related!



In other Connie Prince news, Connie is having a Christmas in July Sale!  Almost everything in her store is 50% off!  There are some exclusions like the new release and collabs but you can save big on your wish list items during this sale! 



Here is your freebie for today from CTM Theresa!  She created a fun Quick Page with today's new release kit!


I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

~Susan~

1 comment: