Friday, July 29, 2022

#2022 August {NEW} + FREEBIE

It may be hot outside but Connie has a cool new collection arriving in stores today that is sure to make you smile a bit.  Check out #2022 August!



This kit is purr-fect for both dog and cat lovers. I know, I was thinking of all the cute cat photos and memories I could scrap as soon as I saw the cat ellies but take a look at this super adorable layout by CTM Audrey!


Not to be left out, take a look at this precious layout by CTM Lori!


I'm in awe of the gorgeous photos Audrey and Lori took! My pets are a bit too rambunctious lately to pose for photos. 

Today is my last free Friday before heading back to the classroom for the new school year.  I have some things calling for my attention so I'm going to head off for today.  Here is your blog freebie from CTM Audrey!


Have a wonderful weekend!

~Susan~

3 comments:

marlah24 said...

Cute. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Merci Connie !
C from Paris :)

Susan said...

I'm so glad you both stopped by and let us know that you appreciated the freebie. Connie's kits are adorable and we love getting to share just a little something with her fans!