Thursday, June 16, 2022

Week Wrap Up + Ginger Scraps Bake Sale

Thursday brings us to the end of last week's new release Paint Chips: Alexandrite being on sale.  Here's one last look at this exquisite kit.



The June 2022 Template Bundle will stay on sale for the rest of the month.  Don't be like me and forget to snag it until it's too late.  I've done that a time or two and that resulted in a sad heart when I realized I missed picking all my favorites up at a big savings!




The last news of the day is that Connie has three products in the June 2022 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale where each product is only $1 each.  Check your stash to make sure you don't already own these before you go to the checkout! This sale ends on June 20th.




That's all of the news from Connie for today.  Your freebie from her team is another wonderful cluster made with #2022 March by CTM Deb R.  Enjoy!


Have a terrific day!

~Susan~

No comments: