Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Take $2 Tuesday Sale

So are you ready to save on a couple of Connie's kits?  Maybe you've had these on your wish list and were just waiting for the perfect moment to pick them up.  Maybe you are new(ish) to Connie's fabulous designs and are just starting to fill your scrapping bucket.  Maybe you just missed these when they came out.  Whatever the reason is that these two kits aren't in your scrapping stash, today is your lucky day because you can pick one up for $2 and both up for $4 which is like getting 2 for 1 at a discount.  Yay!


I think the Farmhouse 4th of July kit is one of my favorite 4th of July kits.  Then again I love all of Connie's kits so my favorites list is constantly changing or getting longer. 

CT Layouts with Canada Day



CT Layouts with Farmhouse 4th of July


____________________

Are you looking for a great all-purpose collection?  Connie has #2022 July on sale through Thursday!


____________________

I'm off to play with some crochet projects for a little bit. I finished a baby blanket yesterday and started on a bag to carry one or two of my projects (otherwise known as a WIP) in.  Before you head off to your next adventure, here is a Quick Page Freebie from CTM Theresa!


Have a fabulous day!

~Susan~



No comments: