Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Take $2 Tuesday Sale

Another terrific Tuesday has arrived and with it is the Take $2 Tuesday Sale!  Which kits has Connie picked for today's sale?


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

Both of these kits are lovely and you'll get lots of great layouts and projects made with them!

Here is some inspiration from Connie's CT with these kits.

Nature Is Calling


Paint Chips: Blackberry

_________________________________________

If you are looking for something tropical then Connie's latest new release is perfect for you!


I have loved seeing the variety of layouts this kit has been used for already.  There is something for everyone in this kit!  Don't have beach photos?  No problem!  This kit is great for off topic layouts too!

_________________________________________

Today's freebie is one that I know I'm going to be using soon as I scrap about my son's recent graduation from High School.  I'm so glad that CTM Deb made this one up to share!


Have a great day!

~Susan~

No comments: