Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sneak Peek Sunday

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there in digi-land!  May today be one where you know you are loved and appreciated.

It's time to take a peek at what will be coming your way later this week from Connie!  


This looks like it's going to be a fun collection to work with for the month of July! I bet you can start making a list of things you want to scrap about with this glimpse at what is in the kit.  Check back on Friday to see the full reveal.

Connie's latest release, The Tropics, is on sale this week.  I have to admit, I think the birds are adorable!

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls


I am living vicariously though Connie's CTM's layouts.  Gorgeous beach photos and what memories they captured!  

Today and tomorrow are the final days to pick up the products that are on sale in the June 2022 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale.  If you haven't added these to your stash, this is the perfect opportunity to get them at a huge discount of only $1 each!


I hope you have a spectacular Sunday afternoon!  I think my eyes are asking for a rest before we take my husband out to eat on our way back to church this evening.  I'll leave you with this precious Quick Page Freebie from CTM Deanna.


Live, laugh, and scrap!

~Susan~

No comments: