Friday, June 24, 2022

#2022 July {NEW} + Freebie

Can you believe that we are looking at the end of June already?  What are your plans for the 2nd half of 2022?  I'm hoping to get to rest a bit next week since it will be the only week that doesn't already have a ton of appointments and classes on the calendar.

Connie has a new collection in stores today that is full of Summer and July fun for you!


Here is a look at the packs you can pick up at a steal of a deal as part of the convenient bundle.




This kit is so versatile!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with #2022 July.

For your freebie today, I have another fun quick page that Deanna made with That's My Boy.  Oh!  I fixed the link on yesterday's freebie so if you were waiting for that, scroll down to yesterday's post and snag that freebie as well.  Just an FYI, I link the preview and the words below the preview so if one place doesn't work, try the other.

Here is your freebie for today.


Have a fabulous Friday!

~Susan~

No comments: