Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Sneak Peeks and NSD wrap up + FREEBIE

Hey Connie Fans!  Sorry for disappearing on all of you.  Life has been a bit unpredictable for me for the past 6 weeks.  So today you will get the sneak peeks that I usually post on Sundays and you'll get a full round up of all the Connie Prince happenings as of today.

First the two (yes two!) sneak peeks of the upcoming new releases!



These will release on Friday so be sure to swing by to see more!

Hang on to your seats because I'm about to give you information overload for all that Connie has going on with the NSD Sales and last week's new releases.  

Are you looking for an amazing sale?  Check out the 50% off Storewide Sale for NSD 2022!


Connie released a special Grab Bag for NSD 2022!  Check out these 6 new products for only $6.00! *Fully revealed in the store*



The May My Memories exclusive collection has arrived and this one is a lovely one called "That's My Girl."




That brings me to the end of today's post but I can't leave you without sharing a gift from Connie's Creative Team.  Here is a classy cluster from CTM Deb R created with Paint Chips: Diamond.  Enjoy!


Have a terrific Tuesday!

~Susan~

No comments: