Friday, May 6, 2022

NSD 2022 Kick off!

National Scrapbooking Day is here!  I haven't been able to take part in this day/weekend for the past 9 years but I'm hoping to get to at least drop in and chat with some of my favorite scrapping designers and friends this year.  Even if it's just for a few minutes here and there!  The sales are crazy, yet awesome.  Let's see what Connie has happening this weekend!

Check your stash, make your shopping list, and don't miss out on gifting yourself with Connie's products while they are 50% off!


Connie has this fun filled Grab Bag just in time for NSD! You get 6 brand new products for $6!  Don't like surprises?  The grab bag is fully revealed in the store.


Connie has this adorable exclusive collection on sale at My Memories through May.



I hope you have a fantastic Friday and enjoy the kick off to NDS weekend!  I'm going to leave you with this lovely blog FREEBIE from CTM Deanna.


~Susan~

No comments: