Wednesday, May 4, 2022

May the 4th be with you! Blog game, exclusive sales and a freebie!!!!

 May the 4th be with you! 

I am a total Star Wars nerd. My two year old as all The Child clothes, I have way to many Baby Yoda's (yes that is his official name) and Princess Leia is my favorite Disney princess. I have commissioned cat art of my cat as a sith.  I miss Star Wars weekends at Hollywood Studios and I wish I was there celebrating with my fellow nerds. I am looking forward to a Star Wars movie marathon today! 

It's time to play our weekly blog game! 

1. Answer the question. 

 2. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.

3. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a gift certificate to Connie's store.

4.  Entries will be accepted until Sunday at midnight ET. 

Good Luck!!! 


________________________________________________________________________________

DSS knows how awesome Star Wars Day is! Check out this special deal available today! 

You can get 4 bundles for $16! 


Exclusively at DSS! 

Also tomorrow is the last day to save on the Gingerscraps Buffet!! 

Life Chronicled: Motherhood @ Ginger Scraps

Make sure you grab #2022 May as well! 


_________________________________________________________

Audrey made you this cluster! 

Get it here.

May the 4th be with you! 

~Shellby~

No comments: