Saturday, March 19, 2022

Weekend Wrap Up plus a Freebie!

 Happy Saturday!!! 

I hope you are enjoying the last weekend of Winter! Tomorrow it's Spring!!!! I don't mind winter in Florida. We get a month of spring and then the heat rolls in. Florida has 6 months of summer. But I would rather deal with the heat than deal with white stuff in winter! Are you looking forward to spring?

_______________________________________________

It's March Madness! My husband loves to watch the tournament. I am still a little salty about the 2020 tournament being cancelled. Florida State was slated for the final four and the championship. Connie's newest release will be perfect for any basketball pictures! 

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls

________________________________________

Tomorrow is the last day to grab 3 products for $1 each at the Bake Sale! 



_____________________________________________

Audrey made you this cluster with Garden Gnome
Have an amazing weekend! 
~Shellby~

No comments: