Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thursday Round Up + FREEBIE

Connie has one collection whose sale is ending today and that's Sports: Basketball.  Here is one final look at this collection.


This collection is like most of Connie's kits, super versatile!  Take a look at this layout by CTM Olga that is off topic!


Of course this kit is perfect for all things basketball related.  Check out these layouts by CTMs Lyn and Lori!


I have an idea for another layout that this kit would work well for.  I just need to take a few pictures and find a few minutes this weekend to get it made!  This year my campus has been doing these random "fun" events to build a feeling of community and honestly just getting our students to interact with each other and the staff in healthy relationships beyond the classroom walls.  The past week we've been having a RPS (rock, paper, scissors) tournament.  I'll have to put the layout together to tell you all about it.  But, here's a peek at today --- I was bracketed to play against my principal.  Picture this, she was standing in the hallway with one of our Assistant Principals and a person from District Administration have a conversation.  I had been trying to catch her all day but she had been in meetings and it was my last chance to catch her.  The office staff encouraged me to politely interrupt and get it done so I walked up and there was a pause in the conversation so I said, "To add a little levity to the moment, we have to have a rock paper scissors challenge."  I think the District Admin thought I had lost my mind but my Principal said, "Oh.  YOU are my person!"  Nothing beats two grown people getting caught on camera playing rock paper scissors while Admin stands around with a puzzled look.  How did it turn out?  Well, my paper beat her rock but then the counselor's scissors cut my paper so I'm out of the tournament.

I'm going to head off to prepare for another fabulous day with my choir kids.  They've been working hard all week on their contest music and this has possibly been one of the best weeks all year with them.  If I can keep this momentum going, the rest of the year is going to FLY by.

Here is your freebie for today!


~Susan~

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Cool idea to get your kids (and faculty!) to interact!