Friday, March 11, 2022

NEW Releases! Paint Chips: Aquamarine Kit and March 2022 Template Bundle + FREEBIE

Friday at the end of Spring Break and we're having freezing rain, sleet, and wintery mix.  Definitely not what we've come to expect but hey, next week is supposed to rebound into the 70's.  Someone needs to give Mother Nature a check up and make sure she's feeling okay.
At least I get to wrap up this week with two new and amazing Connie Price products.  This week's new kit has some of my favorite colors in it and I am going to enjoy playing with it today!




Do you love templates?  They are my favorite scrapping tool and Connie's templates are at the top of my list when I reach for a template to work with.  I look forward to picking up her monthly template bundle because of the value!  Sixteen new templates for $5.99!



I hope you found some inspiration to kick off your weekend creativity!  Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you around our scrapping haunts.  Here is your freebie from Connie's Creative team.


~Susan~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)