Saturday, January 15, 2022

Weekend Wrap Up! Bake Sale, New Releases and a Freebie!

 Happy Saturday! 

I am so beat after working the past two weeks. I am hoping I can go back to playing referee with my baby sometime next week. It's finally cold in Florida! I woke up to my room being super cool. It's going to get down in the 40's on MLK day. Since the schools are out on Monday, we are braving the cold and the crowds to head to Animal Kingdom for the day. I hope you have some fun this holiday weekend! 

____________________________________________

It's Bake Sale Time!! 3 products will be only $1 each for 5 days! 


#2020 January | #2020 January Templates | 2020 January Word Art 


Connie has a new addition to the Paint Chips Collection! 






It's the January template bundle! Look at all the pages you can create! 





________________________________________

Deanna made you a quickpage with Winter Magic 
Get it here. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 
~Shellby~