Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Take $2 Tuesday + FREEBIE

Okay, I have a confession.  I sat down on Monday evening to put this post together and as I was pulling all the information together I was thinking, "Man, this week has flown by!  It's already Thursday!"  😂😔 Wake up call a few minutes later, "Wait, what?  It's only Monday and I'm putting together the Tuesday post."  Seriously, ya'll, I'm so tired that my tired is tired.  On a positive note, I now know what day I'm working on and I have four fabulous days left this week to figure out what I'm doing.

So, here is your Take $2 Tuesday Sale info!

Ginger Scraps

My Memories

CT Layouts for Keep Climbing


CT Layouts with Teens: Boy


________________________________________________________________________________

Check out this lovely collection that you can find exclusively at My Memories!



________________________________________________________________________________

BLOG FREEBIE


Have a terrific Tuesday!

~Susan~

No comments: