Saturday, January 29, 2022

 Happy Saturday! 

I just tested positive for Covid. I made it 22 months without getting it but Omicron is super catchy and my 22 month old can't wear a mask or isolate, I knew it was only a matter of time. Thankfully I am fully vaccinated and it just feels like a cold. But it is definitely not the way I wanted to spend my weekend. 

It's COLD in FL. The highs are only in the 40s but I am nice and toasty thanks to my fireplace and oodles of Baby Yoda blankets. I hope you are keeping warm where you are!  


It's almost a new month! Get ready with Connie's #2022 February! 



___________________________________________________________________________

Audrey made you these clusters using Fall Bucket List 


Have an awesome chilly weekend! 
~Shellby~





1 comment:

Susan said...

Shelby, I hope you feel better soon. Rest, rest, and lots of fluids. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.