Saturday, December 18, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up 12 Days Sale, Oodles of New Releases and a Freebie!

 One more week until Christmas! 

Are you ready? I am getting there. My closet is filled with stuff for the kids but it still needs to be wrapped. I made it to the post office yesterday to mail gifts out. I still need to bake cookies but I have little motivation to haul my heavy mixer out. My kids have two days of school left before winter break so hopefully a lot of wrapping can get done while they are at school. What do you still have to do to get ready for Christmas? 

Connie's Day 6 Sale is TEMPLATES!!! 


Head to Gingerscraps! 

You can also head over to Club Connie Prince for this freebie! 



Connie has 3 new collections!!!! 

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls


Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls



2021 December: Joy @ Ginger Scraps

_____________________________________________________

Deanna made you this adorable Quickpage! 


Get it here

Have an amazing weekend! 

~Shellby~

2 comments: