Thursday, December 16, 2021

12 Days of Christmas Sales, Week Round Up, and Freebies

On the 4th Day of  Christmas, Connie gave to me, a sale on all Page Edges packs!  I love the page edges that Connie has been making this year.  They give all my layouts and projects an artsy depth that I adore!  Today all her page edges packs are only $1!


Join me at Club Connie Prince for a free gift each day!
Today's Gift:


With all the holiday sales going on, I almost forgot about the Ginger Scraps Bake Sale where Connie has three of her older packs on sale for $1 each.  Check out this month's sale!



Connie's most recent release is Christmas Wish and this kit is gorgeous!  Today is the last day that the bundle will be on sale for 40% off.  Snag it before it goes to full price!



Connie has one other recent new release that I hope you haven't overlooked.  The December 2021 Template Bundle is the perfect beginning tool to add to your scrapping tool box.


CTM Sherri Lynne has created a pretty cluster with Connie's kit, "Stolen Wings" for your blog freebie today.  Enjoy this freebie and I'll be back tomorrow with this week's new releases!


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

1 comment:

Gala said...

Thank you very much !