Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sneak Peek Sunday + FREEBIE

I think Connie may be able to see into the future a bit.  Her sneak peek at this week's future new release has me thinking of a couple weeks from now.  Perfect timing to get some things created ahead of time.  I love that Connie anticipates our needs before they even register in our creative minds!  Here is your glimpse into your future (scrapbooking future that is).

I look forward to sharing the reveal on Friday with everyone!

This past week was full of new releases.  So much so that I was afraid I missed something.  It's a good thing I have a week to double check!  Let's take a look at all the new things in Connie's stores.  If you are looking for templates to create your upcoming 2022 calendar, look no further!  


Don't have a lot of time and looking for a way to pull your 2022 calendar together quickly?  Check out the Pre-Made Calendar Pack!


________________________________

Looking for a special Thanksgiving collection?  Check out Together Again which is part of the DSS CC Exclusive Collection!



________________________________

I have an affinity for almonds and Connie's addition to her Paint Chips series has a warmth to it that is calling my name.  Check out Paint Chips: Almond Frost.



I love the paper cut out technique that CTM Evelyn used on this layout with Paint Chips: Almond Frost!  I want to try it out on a layout soon.  Her clusters are AMAZING too!


________________________________

Connie has put together another fabulous Bundle of 16 templates to kickstart your next layout project.  Check out the November 2021 Template Bundle.




________________________________

The incredible scrapping duo of North Meets South Studios have a lovely collection ready to help you continue to tell your life story.  2021 November: Thankfulness is waiting for you at Ginger Scraps!



________________________________

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead and I'll see you later this week here on Connie's blog!  Here is your freebie from Connie's CT.


~Susan~

No comments: