Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday Round-Up + FREEBIE

 Well my Fall Break didn't go as planned.  I came down with something on Tuesday and have been out for the count for the past 2 days.  Still not feeling like doing much of anything which I guess works out since it rained Wednesday and is supposed to rain today too.  My son and the HS band didn't get to march at their UIL competition on Wednesday either, it's been postponed to Monday.  Weather delays stink.  The silver lining is this, if I had to be sick at least I'm not having to get a sub.  So how's your week going?  Hopefully with a bit more positive than mine.

Connie's monthly template bundle is on sale for $4.99. You want to pick these up before the bundle is split into the individual packs so you can save and enjoy a variety of templates!



_____________________________

Paint Chips: Pumpkin is a fabulous kit to use with many of your fall pumpkin patch excursion photos and more!



_____________________________

BLOG FREEBIE


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

No comments: