Saturday, October 16, 2021

October 2021 My Memories Blog Train

 

   Hi everyone, welcome to the Connie Prince Blog :)  If you haven't visited my blog before, welcome and be sure to check to follow me and stop by often to pick up our FREE digital download of the day!


Want a free kit?  Falling For Friends Pt 1 is now available in my Facebook Group!
Pt 2 is available on the North Meets South Studios Facebook Group & Pt 3 is available on the Trixie Scraps VIP Circle on Facebook!


 


This is a huge blog train so, get comfy, hop on board, and get ready to download lots of great goodies!  The hop officially begins on September 16, 2021 and will run until the end of the month.

New in my My Memories Store this month!

 










 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here is my portion of the blog train!
 
 
Follow the links below to pick up all the pieces to this month's blog train!
 

6 comments:

Pam K said...

Thank you, Connie!

Chloé said...

Thank you very much ! So cute !

DragonChick said...

SO lovely! (as always!)
Thanks very much!

Gala said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts!

Sandra Jensen said...

Thanks so very much! So adorable :D

Elaine said...

super cute sloth!