Monday, October 18, 2021

Marvelous Monday game winner and a freebie!

 Happy Monday!! 

I hope your weekend was filled with lots of memories. I took all three boys to the pumpkin patch and boo at the zoo. My older two loved putting their costumes on (Mario riding Yoshi and Chase from Paw Patrol). My 18 month old loved picking out a pumpkin and refused to put it down until we were inside the house. The weather is awesome right now, there's a breeze and its not crazy hot. I hope you are all enjoying the change in weather as much as I am! 

Rebecca woke up to a code in her email to Connie's store! She won last Wednesday's blog game! It's easy to play and then you too can have a shot at winning a $10 code as well! 

______________________________________________________________

Check out the latest in the Travelogue series! 




It's also Bake Sale time!!! Three awesome products for $1 each until the 20th! 


Also, check out Connie's latest collab with Trixie Scraps 


_____________________________________

Deanna made you this quickpage! 

1 comment:

marlah24 said...

Love this. Thanks!!!!