Saturday, September 25, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up plus a freebie!

Happy Saturday! 

Sorry this is late, its my middle son's 6th birthday and we were out in the nice, not too hot weather today. I rented an inflatable waterslide for the weekend and the kids loved it. Tomorrow will be his small party with his best friend and a couple others. I am sure there will be more slide fun tomorrow. I hope you are enjoying the first full weekend of Autumn! 

Connie is celebrating Autumn with her Life Chronicled series! 

Scrap all your leaf, pumpkin and cool weather pictures this season with the newest Life Chronicled collection! 


Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls

 ____________________________

Deb R made you this freebie using Country Life 

Get it here

Have an awesome weekend! 

~Shellby~


No comments: