Saturday, September 11, 2021

Weekend Wrap up plus a freebie!

 Twenty years...

I still remember exactly what I was doing 20 years ago. I was in 11th grade and coming back from the bathroom. I arrived back in my physics class right after another teacher came running in and told my physics teacher to turn on the TV. We watched the plane hit the second tower. Since no one knew what was going on, they still put on a class ring presentation and when I returned to my English class we watched the towers fall. 

It's hard to believe its been so long since that day. 

_____________________________________________________

Connie has two new  collab collections this week! 

First is a collab with Trixie Scraps under their North Meets South Studios line. This is exclusively at Gingerscraps! 


2021 September: Wisdom



The second collab is all about Autumn! Connie teamed up with Adrienne Skelton Designs to bring you this cute collection.

It's available at Ginger ScrapsDSSMy Memories, & Scrap Girls.


____________________________________________

Sherri Lynne made you this cluster using Room With A View 


Get it here.

I hope you have an enjoyable weekend! 

~Shellby~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty corner cluster! Thanks!