Thursday, September 9, 2021

Thursday Wrap Up + FREEBIE

Three quick reminders for today. 

1. Connie is celebrating her 15th Designer-versary all month long with an awesome storewide sale!


2. The September DSS exclusive collection from Connie is The Work In Between and it's stunning!  Check it out!



3. The September exclusive collection at My Memories is City Life.  This kit is all you need to tell about your night out/day out on the town!



Have you picked up either of these exclusive collections?  What will you make with them?  I can't wait to see what you do!

This week has been a bit funky for me.  I was just getting into the swing of this school year and then this week was a short week due to a holiday, the High School football game for us is tonight (Thursday), I've have to cram a 5 day lesson cycle into 4 days with my last group of 5th graders that I hadn't met yet and try to learn their names when they've been together for 3 weeks already and they just don't get why in the world I don't know their names.  Umm, hello?  I just met you after meeting 300 other new kids!  Sigh.  So a short week that feels like the week that never ends.  It'll be okay.  I just have to center myself and get stuff done.  Life is about to get even more hectic from here on out.  I wouldn't trade it for anything but I think I'll crash Friday night for a little bit.

Here is your freebie from Connie's Creative Team for today.  It's a sweet cluster that Sherri Lynne created with Life Chronicled: Winter Blues.


~Susan~

No comments: