Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thursday Round Up

 Hey you amazing fabulous wonderful Connie Prince fans!  Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I'm just hopping on real quick to give you a run down on the two products that Connie has on sale today.  She has Paint Chips: Golden Rod waiting to brighten your day at 40% off as well as the September 2021 Template Bundle.  Check them out!



____________________________________



____________________________________

We're on the downhill side of the week and I have to say it's been a busy one.  I'm in need of some quiet time on Saturday but with Homecoming parade in the morning it doesn't appear that I'm going to get much downtime this weekend.  The good news is the weather has taken a definite turn to Fall which is a bit unusual for the area of the United States that I live in.  I'm not complaining, I'm so very thankful for the moment of reprieve from the 100 degree heat of last week.  I've got to head off for now, but here is a sweet cluster from CTM Deb made with Connie's Americana collection.  Enjoy your freebie!


Have a terrific day!

~Susan~




No comments: