Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Take $2 Tuesday 8/31/21 + FREEBIE

Can you believe we're only two months away from Halloween?  Seriously, I feel like I blinked and the year has flown by.  For my family August - December are always jammed packed so they seem to pass quickly.  I want to savor every single moment this year because it's my son's Senior year.  He has been graciously allowing me to take more photos than he would normally allow.  I think he senses that I'm one second away from crying for no real reason most of the time.  

Today's Tuesday and that means Connie has two of her older kits on sale for only $2 each!  Check them out! ***Be sure to check your stash before purchasing to make sure you don't already have them!***


Ginger Scraps

My Memories

I adore both of these kits!  Sunset makes me long for the color changes of the fall while Moonlit has the most adorable raccoons and makes me think of all the sweet bedtime stories from when my kids were little. 

Here is some inspiration from the CT with these kits.



_________________________________

Life Chronicled: Dreams is on sale through Thursday for 40% off.  This precious collection has this gentle feel to it that is sure to capture your heart!


I don't know how I missed this layout by CTM Lisa!  As soon as I saw it the joy just jumped off the page and made me smile.  Who wouldn't smile when meeting Lotso?!


I like the way CTM Lyn combined elegant and urban together in this layout!


_________________________________

I'm going to leave you with this second fun Quick Page Freebie from CTM Deanna created with Life's A Highway.  Enjoy and I'll see you Thursday.  Be sure to check out the special new release that Shelby gets to talk about tomorrow!


~Susan~

No comments: