Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thursday Wrap-Up + FREEBIE

Today I'm thankful for a cool front that moved through our area making it nice to sit out on my back patio this evening while I put together the Thursday blog post for Connie.  This is a very unusual event in July in Texas.  Usually I'm refusing to go outside due to the humidity and 100+ degree heat about this time.  I'm also thankful that my mom convinced the HOA landscapers to leave the tree behind our fence several years ago that they were planning on cutting down.  That tree is huge now and provides much needed shade and a privacy buffer that I love. I also love seeing the birds fly in and out of the branches of that tree to the bird feeder.  Sometimes it's the little things in life that bring the most pleasure or joy.

I love taking photos of scenery, flowers, and clouds.  I think it's because the beauty reminds me that God's love for us is all beyond our understanding.  This evening this sight was what I was looking at as I typed up this post...


Do you like taking photos of nature?  I'd love to see some of your photos!

____________________________________________

Thursdays are the day that wraps up most of the sales Connie has from the previous week unless they are special event sales.  That means if you are wanting to get the kit, collection, pack that released last Friday on sale for 40% off Thursday is generally the last day for that.  If you've been thinking about picking up the All Aboard collection get it today!



This collection is great for all sorts of layouts!  Check out this off-topic layout by CTM Shari!

____________________________________________

The Scrap Girls Club Kit would be perfect to scrap some of those nature photos!

Available at Scrap Girls


____________________________________________

I've got to wrap this up.  The sun has almost set and the mosquitoes have discovered I'm out here and are trying to make me their dinner served on a silver platter.  Here is your blog freebie from CTM Sherri Lynne - a little bit of Christmas in July!  I have a few of these that got tucked away in a folder so if you've been thinking about getting those Christmas photos scrapped - be sure to check back over the next couple of weeks and pick up these freebies.  Today's cluster was made with Connie's Christmas Story collection.


I'll be back tomorrow with this week's new releases!  Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~



No comments: