Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Win it Wednesday is back!!!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I am back from vacation and scrapping away with all the pics I took from my trip! It was nice to be out in the mountains with my boys and thankfully they really enjoyed the campground! 

It's time to play our weekly blog game! 

The Rules:

1. Answer the question. I used Connie's Spirit Animal for this game 

  2. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.

3. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a gift certificate to Connie's store.

4.  Entries will be accepted until Sunday at midnight ET.

Good Luck!! 


__________________________

It's Bake Sale Time!!! 3 great products for only $1 each!! 




I am definitely using this to scrap my Vacay pics! It's the June Template bundle! 

And don't forget Connie's newest in the Paint Chips collection! 

___________________________

Deanna made you this quickpage using Travelogue Ontario 
Get it here

Have a great rest of the week! 
~Shellby~

No comments: