Saturday, June 19, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up!

 Happy Weekend! 

I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend! My son's classmates are having a pool get together today. My boys are really looking forward to it!  It's also Father's Day tomorrow! My hubby and my father are cooking a duck for the occasion. I can't wait to scrap everything! 

Connie has oodles of goodies this week! 

In a salute to our friends to the North, Connie's newest collection celebrates Canada! 


Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls

The newest collab between Connie and Trixie Scraps is also available at Gingerscraps! 


Shop here

There's only two days left to this month's Bake Sale! 



_______________________________

Deanna made you this quickpage using Woodland Wonder 
Have a wonderful weekend! 
~Shellby~

1 comment:

AB Rocks said...

Thank-You, Deanna, for the 2 pretty QPs.