Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Take $2 Tuesday Sale + FREEBIE

One of my all-time favorite kits of Connie's is in the Take $2 Tuesday Sale today!  Connie has picked Chase the Sun and Backyard Bonfire as the two kits that you can pick up for only $2 each today only for the sale bin.  I used Chase the Sun to make my classroom decorations one year a few years back.  The watercolor effect and colors make my heart happy!  I love the elements and papers in Backyard Bonfire as well.  


Ginger Scraps

My Memories

CT Layouts with Chase the Sun


CT Layouts with Backyard Bonfire


If you are missing either one of these kits in your scrapping stash, today is the perfect day to pick them up on sale!
____________________________________________________

Connie has this stunning exclusive collection on sale over at My Memories.


Check out Sea & Me today!

____________________________________________________

That is it from me for today.  CTM Deanna created this second beautiful quick page freebie for you with Connie's Paint Chips: Glacier Blue kit.  Enjoy!


~Susan~


1 comment:

AB Rocks said...

It might be glacier blue color but it is a hot! QP.
TY for the gift.