Saturday, May 22, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up plus a Freebie!

 Happy Weekend! 

I spent the evening at a park on the beach eating pizza, watching two of my sons play on the playground and looking at the ocean since it was too rough to play in the water. Its getting hotter! It's going to be in the 90's all week! Summer will be a scorcher! 

Summer also means travel! I can't wait to take my first family vacay in two years in 3 weeks! 

Connie's series Travelogue offers tons of versatility since every new collection matches! This month's installment is Travelogue Quebec! 



Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls





Travelogue collections are so fun to mix and match! 

Audrey made you this cluster using April 2021: Peace 

Grab the freebie here!!! 

Have an awesome weekend! 

~Shellby~ 


1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Very pretty, thank you!