Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thursday Round-Up

Thought for today... totally random. We chase happiness but do not get it too often.  Will we get it if we stop chasing it? Just a random thought bouncing around in my head at the moment.  You know what brings some happiness to my scrapbooking life?  Templates!  Lucky us, Connie makes awesome templates and her May 2021 Template Bundle is on sale right now!


______________________________________________________

Connie has Wild Horses up at My Memories as the May 2021 Exclusive Kit.  Check it out!

______________________________________________________

BLOG FREEBIE

I know that Easter has passed but I missed getting this Quick Page to you from CTM Deanna.  To download click on the the preview or link below.


Have a fabulous day!
~Susan~

2 comments:

marlah24 said...

Thanks so much,
Marla

Priscilla said...

Sweet QP for Easter, thank you!