Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Win it Wednesday!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going well for you. I have spent my week so far making sure my one year old doesn't injure himself in his latest discovery of climbing. He climbs up on toys, the mantle, the couch, and of course he has the huge mischievous smile on his face as he climbs! 

On Wednesdays we play our weekly blog game! 

The Rules 

1. Answer the question. I used Woodland Wonder for this game. 

  2. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.

3. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a gift certificate to Connie's store.

4.  Entries will be accepted until Sunday at midnight ET.

Good Luck!! 


____________________________________________

Make sure you grab Woodland Wonder! 

Only available @ My Memories

_________________________

Audrey made you this freebie using Lucky 

Get it here

Have a great rest of the week! 

~Shellby~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice, but I think is the same as yesterdays freebie

Susan said...

You are right. I was exhausted as I put the Tuesday post together and forgot to remove the freebie from our list in the CT forum so Shelby didn't realize it had already been used. Sorry about that. The good news? You'll definitely get a different freebie on Thursday!