Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Win it Wednesday plus a freebie!

 Happy Wednesday!! 

This week's game is in honor of Disneyland re-opening on Friday! One day I will make it there! I am super lucky to live close enough to Disney World, I can go whenever I want, but I would love to go and see Disneyland! 

The Rules.

1. Answer the question. I used Connie's Mouse Love for this game. 

  2. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.

3. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a gift certificate to Connie's store.

4.  Entries will be accepted until Sunday at midnight ET.

Good Luck!! 

______________________________________

There's a couple days left to grab the newest Life Chronicled collection on sale. 

Available at Ginger ScrapsDSSMy Memoriesand Scrap Girls.

______________________________

Deb R made you this cluster freebie using Paint Chips Glacier Blue 
Have a great Wednesday! 
~Shellby~

3 comments:

Sharon said...

It actually should be "Whose castle..." ;)

Digima said...

Sleeping Beauty's

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Thank you.