Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sneak Peek Sunday + FREEBIE

 How has your weekend treated you?  I know, those of us who live where a time change happened over night are feeling a bit out of sorts at the moment.  I don't know about you,, but it will take me most of the week to fall into some sense of normal.  The good side to all that is that there will be daylight at the end of my long days.  Sunshine to boost my mood.  Speaking of mood boosting, today's sneak peek may be known to be smile inducing.


This will be coming your way towards the end of the week, so make plans to come back and check it out.

Let's take a look at the three releases from last week.  The 50th state addition to Connie's Travelogue series has arrived.  Check out Travelogue: Rhode Island.






Connie also released the March 2021 Template Bundle where you get 16 brand new templates for only $4.99!  Pair them with a Connie Prince kit and you'll be well on your way to creating a layout that will be a favorite forever.






I've just dipped into the beautiful and inspiring layouts from Connie's CT with these templates and her kits.  Swing by her store gallery for even more stunning inspiration.

The final release last week is a return of a lovely kit called Paint Chips: Turquoise.  Check your scrapping stash and if you are missing this one snag it today!


Since I'm feeling the effects of a week of not great sleep and then losing an hour with the time change, I'm going to end right here with your freebie from Connie's Creative Team and catch up with you on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I haven't shared this one before but if I have, I apologize.  I looked all the way back to the end of January and didn't see it on the blog and it's too cute to pass up!


Have a good afternoon!

~Susan~



No comments: