Thursday, January 7, 2021

Wrapping up these two exclusive sales + FREEBIE

Today is your last day to pick up these two exclusive collections on sale!

Pure Magic: Frozen Kingdom only at Ginger Scraps



Heritage: Ancestress @ My Memories




I still haven't had a chance to work with this collection but hopefully this weekend will be different!  I'm excited to see what clusters come to life on some cards!

Speaking of cards, I would love some feedback on the ones I shared earlier this week.  I know I didn't make those true cards where you can fold them and put a message on the inside.  Instead they are more like card fronts that you can cut and either use them as is with just writing a message on the back or glue to a card stock card with those pop up dots to give it a little added dimension.  What sizes of cards do you look for?  Do you just want the card fronts but only set up as 2 to print so you can fold them?  Do you have some sayings that you would like me to work with?  I'm open to suggestions.  I am going to make more of the 4 to print like what I shared but maybe have 4 different designs.  Sometimes I can only think of 2 sayings or 2 designs per kit but if I can come up with 4 then I'll do that.

On to today's freebie from Connie's team....

I know some of us are still scrapping lots of 2020 layouts.  I'm going to be honest and say I really didn't scrap 2020 layouts.  I must have entered a dark funk because I barely even have photos from 2020.  However, Deanna made this pretty quick page that I'm on the hunt for photos to add to!  Here is your blog freebie for today.



Have a terrific Thursday!
~Susan~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not colours I would think to put together, Thanks looks Nice!