Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 Why "thankful Thursday."  Well, I have reached a point in this ever changing climate of a world we are living in that I have found myself needing to be intentional with my thankfulness.  There are so many things we could get caught up in complaining, worrying, obsessing, or being upset about. However, I have decided that those feelings are a waste of time and energy for me personally.  I'm intentionally seeking to find something (or many things) to be thankful for and share them on Thursdays.  Call it Susan's dose of intentional happiness or choosing joy if you want.

I'm thankful for mistakes.  Mistakes are an opportunity for me to revel in my humanity.  Mistakes are a chance for me to show my children the art of forgiving yourself.  So, today I'm practicing the art of forgiving myself for being distracted by shiny things and making mistakes. :)

On to seeing the shiny pretty things from Connie!  We are on the last day of Working on Me being on sale.  This collection needs to find it's way into your cart today (and check out so you pick it up on sale!) so you can use it to make beautiful art!






Check out the January 2021 Template Bundle and pick up 4 brand new pack for $4.99!


Available at Ginger Scraps or DSS.

I had originally planned to come home and head straight to bed or at least take a nap.  I have been having sleeping issues this whole week and today was the only day where I could catch a break.  Well, that didn't work out as planned.  So, I'm going to wrap this up with your blog freebie and call it a night.  Enjoy this freebie from CTM Deanna made with Travelogue: Wyoming.


~Susan~


No comments: