Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Take $2 Tuesday Sale + FREEBIE

 Are you looking to expand your scrapping stash and new to Connie Prince Designs?  Are you a long time fan but know you sometimes put things into your cart hoping for a sale?  Well, Tuesdays are special days with Connie Prince that can help you in both of those situations!  On Tuesdays, Connie picks two of her well loved products to put on flash sale for 1 day only.  Each kit/product is only $2 for the day.  So check your stash and see if you are missing either of these kits/products.


Ginger Scraps

My Memories
#2020 January

Here are some layouts with #2020 January from Connie's Creative Team


Here are some CT Layouts with the Full Circle Vol. 16 Templates and other Connie Prince kits.


And here are some CT layouts combining the #2020 January kit with the Full Circle Vol. 16 Templates.


You will have a layout you'll come to love using this kit and these templates!

Connie has two other collections on sale in stores right now.




I survived my first day back on campus with my students!  Actually they were all pretty awesome today and a few more of my sweet ones that had been virtual were back Face to Face with me today.  I am keeping all those who didn't get to come back yet in my prayers because I miss them like crazy!

I mentioned a few days ago that I wanted to make some cards to have on hand to drop a note to a co-worker or even to my students when they needed some encouragement.  I managed to make a couple to share with you.  These aren't regular size cards though.  I made them where I could put 4 on a 8.5X11 piece of cardstock so the front has the design and I write on the back.  I didn't want a folded card.  I hope you can use these in some way.


Have a fabulous day!
~Susan~

No comments: