Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Take $2 Tuesday Deals and more

 What special deals does Connie have cooked up for you today?


Ginger Scraps

My Memories

Hang on and be prepared to be blown away with inspiration from Connie's Creative Team with these two products.  I love the Overlay Play Templates and Travelogue Pennsylvania is perfect on it's own or mixed with any of the other Travelogue series kits.

Travelogue Pennsylvania CT Layouts


Overlay Play Templates Volume 5 (and various Connie Prince kits)


I know I have to go play with this template pack!  I think I can resize them to make some beautiful card fronts.  Now if I could just figure out what words I want on the cards.

You have a few days left to check out the special savings in the Ginger Scraps January Bake Sale.


The last news for today is the two fabulously fun new kits just waiting to help you celebrate the teen in your life!





I hope you stop by to play a game with Shelby tomorrow.  Here is your freebie for today from sweet CTM Deanna!


~Susan~

No comments: